Laminate Care & Maintenance
The following information is provided to answer frequently asked questions about laminates care and maintenance. Please read this information carefully. If you have any additional questions, please call or e-mail us.
- Place a floor mat or throw rug at outside doorways.
- Always make sure furniture legs have large surface, non-staining floor protectors.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or dust mop to keep grit off the floor.
- Vacuum or dust mop to remove loose dirt or grit.
- Damp mop using warm water; do not saturate floor. Change water as necessary to keep clean.
- Do not use polishes or waxes.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, scouring powder, or steel wool.
- Wipe up spills immediately. Avoid allowing liquids to stand on the floor.