If you’re searching for a highly sustainable, durable, and versatile flooring option, Marmoleum floors will fulfill all your needs!
Marmoleum by Forbo is a brand of linoleum flooring that is not only beautiful, but it’ll last for decades with simple, proper care.
It’s an environmentally friendly green flooring product, with a huge selection of colors and styles. There are over 300 Marmoleum colors to choose from!
At our Campbell showroom, we carry 800+ samples of floor coverings.
Visit us at 730 Camden Ave. in Campbell, CA. Call us at (408) 379-5813
Our flooring artists can design intricate patterns with the Marmoleum, giving you the option for beautiful, custom, one of a kind designs.
We work with your vision to create your perfect dream floor!
Forbo Marmoleum is a Durable Green Flooring Product
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly flooring, Marmoleum is hard to beat! Marmoleum is made with 97% natural materials along with recycled content.
- Marmoleum is composed of raw materials such as:
- Linseed oil
- Wood flour
- Jute fibers
- Environmentally responsible pigments & adhesives
Together, these natural ingredients help strengthen the floor over time, adding to Marmoleum’s durability. It’s well known as a high-quality green flooring that is great for both residential and commercial uses.
Our customers love that this is a natural, environmentally friendly flooring option that is 100% biodegradable!
Benefits of Marmoleum – Why Marmoleum is Better for Your Home and Business
- Non-toxic – it will not release toxic chemical residues or harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Antibacterial – reduces the growth of microorganisms for a cleaner environment.
- Anti-static – helps repel dirt and dust, a major advantage for allergy sufferers.
- Low maintenance – it’s easy to clean with dust and damp mopping.
- Durable and long-lasting – the strong protective top layer, Topshield2, enhances durability.
Types of Marmoleum
Marmoleum comes in two primary forms, tiles and solid sheets. Each has their benefits, depending on how and where you want to use this flooring.
MARMOLEUM TILES & PLANKS
They are mounted on cork backing, which offers a comfortable, quiet flooring. They can be installed as either floating via Marmoleum Click or glue-down.
Tile Marmoleum flooring is resistant to water, but it is not waterproof so keep in mind it is best installed in rooms that don’t have a lot of moisture. Spills should be cleaned within 30 minutes.
They are available in large rolls and is adhered to the floor with a special adhesive. They are installed as glue-down.
This form of Marmoleum is better for rooms that have moisture, like kitchens and bathrooms.
Styles of Marmoleum
Available in a wide array of colors and textures, you can create bold and unique one-of-a-kind looks by mixing colors or by having the Marmoleum installed strategically.
If you’re looking for a simpler, but still sophisticated designs, single-colored Marmoleum floors is the way to go.
Besides captivating colors from bright to warm neutrals, Marmoleum planks and tiles can also take on the appearance of wood, concrete, stone, and marble.
To finish off with a touch of creativity, custom Marmoleum borders can also be added to your floors.
You are truly only limited by your imagination because the options are endless when it comes to Marmoleum!
How to Maintain Marmoleum Flooring
It is very important that you use care when cleaning Marmoleum floors.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or hot water to clean your Marmoleum flooring.
- You will want to ensure you use only the recommended cleaning solutions, or neutral pH cleaners on your flooring.
- Don’t oversaturate your Marmoleum.
- Over time, you may want to reseal your flooring to keep it in good shape.
When you visit our flooring showroom in Campbell, you will find a colorful assortment of not only Marmoleum, but a complete selection of floor coverings including hardwood floors, exotic woods, laminates, carpeting, cork, luxury vinyl flooring, linoleum, cork, and other green flooring.